Experience Our Luxury Massage Chairs.
The benefits of massage have long been proven. From reduced heart rate, lower blood pressure and improved blood circulation for the treatment of muscle pain, right through to the more complicated issues like increased endorphins and stimulated nerve action, which helps with muscle relaxation and stress relief. And to think these benefits (and many more) have been wrapped up and put into a chair that not only massages, but also feels like the hands of a real massage professional.
The modes on our massage chairs offer a range of massages that follow the contours of your spine, massaging your neck, back, legs and feet. At the push of a button, here's what you can look forward to when you relax in one of our massage chairs:
- Rolling: Replicates the gentle hands of a massage therapist, pressing firmly on one side of your spine and then the other.
- Kneading: Feels like thumbs pressing firmly in a circular motion on both sides of the spine.
- Kneading and Compression*: Gives you a vigorous deep-tissue massage. This is the most intensive massage available.
- Compression: Feels like the palms of a professional therapist's hands firmly pushing on muscles alongside the spine and inward toward the spine itself.
- Percussion: Feels like fists or the edge of hands rapidly tapping on your back muscles.
- Foot Massage*: Feels like human hands squeezing your feet.
- Calf Massage*: Firmly massages the muscles of your calves from your ankles towards your knees to relieve stress and soreness.
- Full-Body Stretching*: Gentle body stretching program which actively massages your lower back.
They are awesome! They are always friendly and willing to accommodate my hectic schedule, not to mention I always feel better after my adjustments!Andrea
Always feel welcome when I come in for my adjustments! Awesome staff!Stephanie
I have been going here on a regular basis for several years! I wouldn't miss my monthly maintenance for anything!!!!!Linda